Latest Government Guidelines
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister we are strongly advocating the following for all of the people we support and their staff members:
- Avoid contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature and persistent cough)
- Avoid use of non-essential public transport
- Avoid large and small gatherings
- Avoid gatherings in family and friends home (and visitors in own home)
- Avoid unnecessary outings (should only be going out for essential reasons i.e. food shopping)
This is especially important for those who are pregnant, those over 70 and those who have an underlying health condition, whether this is a person we support or their staff member.
For this reason our staff members will not be able to grant access to visitors and will not be able to support people out into social situations where there are small or large gatherings, whether this is in the community or in other people’s homes.
We understand this is a an especially difficult time with extraordinary circumstances and we are very sorry for the impact this may have on your lives.
Any non compliance will be referred to the local authority emergency team due to the risks involved for everyone connected to Premier Care.