Salary: £22,950 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
You’re likely to have seen adverts for Team Leader or Senior Support Workers on most job boards but the Practice Leader role is something entirely new and exciting.
Practice Leadership is the future of care and we are are proud to be leading the way forward in a pilot project with the aim of improving people’s quality of life, and people’s quality of sleep.
We recognise that simply attending a training course is not enough by itself to shape and develop work practice, and so your role as Practice Leader will be to work directly with staff to support their development.
A full job description is available on our website.
We are looking for people who are:
• Positive / enthusiastic
• Able to inspire others
• Person centred
• Focused on empowering and developing people
• Reliable and committed
• Determined / motivated
• Have good communication skills
• Able to role model to others
• A team player
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• New Employee Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Reward & Recognition Scheme
• EAP service available for all employees
• Pension scheme (NEST)
• 28 day’s annual leave (increasing at 3 and 5 year’s service)
• Accrual annual leave payments quarterly
• Training and development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the job role you’ve been looking for then you can request an application form by calling us on (01752) 547252 or e-mailing us at email@example.com
Alternatively you can visit our website (www.premiercareplymouth.co.uk) and complete our online application form.
Enquire with Premier Care Plymouth Ltd by using the form below.