Job Role: Practice Leader
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• New Employee Scheme
• Reward & Recognition Scheme
• EAP service available for all employees
• Pension scheme (NEST)
• 28 day’s annual leave (increasing at 3 and 5 year’s service)
• Accrual annual leave payments quarterly
• Training and development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading care and support provider’s in the Plymouth area on a pilot project that could transform care, improving people’s quality of life & quality of sleep by utilising the PERMAH model.
You will be based at our office from Monday to Friday (9-5) but the role will also involve going out to develop support workers through role modelling, observing and providing feedback.
A full job description is available here
We are looking for people who are:
• Positive / enthusiastic
• Able to inspire others
• Person centred
• Focused on empowering and developing people
• Reliable and committed
• Determined / motivated
• Have good communication skills
• Able to role model to others
• A team player
If this sounds like the job role you’ve been looking for then you can request an application form by calling us on (01752) 547252 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can visit our website (www.premiercareplymouth.co.uk/application-form) and complete our online application form.
Enquire with Premier Care Plymouth Ltd by using the form below.