Community Support Worker (Waking Night)
Position: Community Support Worker (Waking Night)
Salary scale: £8.92 – £9.52
Hours: 20 hours per week
Preferred: Driving Licence
We are looking for enthusiastic, consistent Waking Night Support Workers to join the Premier Care team. A positive attitude is a must with a willingness to learn.
The role requires you to support vulnerable and complex people through their bedtime routines and monitor / support them throughout the night whilst assisting with tasks contributing to the upkeep of their home.
Although not essential, previous experience would be an advantage, but you will need to be flexible, reliable and committed.
To find out more about the (Waking Night) Community Support Worker role, please get in touch with our recruitment team on 01752 547252 or email@example.com – if you have any queries please get in touch and we’ll try our very best to help.
- Competitive rate of pay which also includes an enhancement for sleep in shifts (dependent on National Living Wage banding)
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- Support is person centred at all times
- Full training from the start of employment (which includes the Care Certificate)
- Specialist training i.e. MAPA, Autism, Epilepsy
- A variety of contracted hours
- An open, friendly & supportive management team that have a good understanding of the people we support
- Investors in People accredited organisation
- Most recent CQC inspection rating was ‘Good’ in all areas
*”Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.”
Enquire with Premier Care Plymouth Ltd by using the form below.