Employment with Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd
Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay which also includes an enhancement for sleep in shifts (dependent on National Living Wage banding)
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- Support is person centred at all times
- Full training from the start of employment (which includes the Care Certificate)
- Specialist training i.e. Autism, Epilepsy
- A variety of contracted hours
- An open, friendly & supportive management team that have a good understanding of the people we support
- Investors in People accredited organisation
- Most recent CQC inspection rating was ‘Good’ in all areas
Please click here for a link to the job descriptions and application packs for all current vacancies within Premier Care.
If you’re interested and want to find out more about a career with Premier Care, you can speak to our recruitment team to find out about upcoming Recruitment Days on (01752) 547252.
If you’ve downloaded the application pack and have completed this, you can return via the recruitment e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post it to us:
Old Court Court,
Roborough PL6 7BD
Thank you very much for taking the time to read through this and good luck with your application!
Current Vacancies at Premier Care Ltd
Enquire with Premier Care Plymouth Ltd by using the form below.